суббота, 10 марта 2018 г.

One of my favorite accessories for any space are beautiful plants. I like to look at them as natures art. They add color and interest, while livening up a space. There are several ways to display plants and few plants I use often and love to decorate with. Ive put together a little inspiration for displaying plants and a simple indoor plant guide.


One of my favorite accessories for any space are beautiful plants. I like to look at them as natures art. They add color and interest, while livening up a space. There are several ways to display plants and few plants I use often and love to decorate with. Ive put together a little inspiration for displaying plants and a simple indoor plant guide.

Original article and pictures take https://beckiowens.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий